Skip to content
- What is an intended strategy?
- What is a realized strategy?
- Why is it important to understand the difference between intended and realized strategies?
- Why is there not a perfect match-up between realized and intended strategies?
- What might interfere with the realization of an intended strategy?
- How might you manage the balance between design and emergence strategizing processes in an organization?
- What is the difference between strategy formulation and strategy implementation?
- What is the difference between business strategy and corporate strategy?
- What are some of the forms of diversification, and what do they mean?
- What do you learn from a SWOT analysis?
- In SWOT analysis, what are some of the tools you might use to understand the internal environment (identify strengths and weaknesses)?
- In SWOT analysis, what are some of the tools you might use to understand the external environment (identify opportunities and threats)?