Open Sources (Available to all)
Bunn, M., Malin, M. B., Roth, N., & Tobey, W. H. (2016) Preventing nuclear terrorism: Continuous improvement or dangerous decline? Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, Harvard Kennedy School. Retrieved from https://www.belfercenter.org/publication/preventing-nuclear-terrorism-continuous-improvement-or-dangerous-decline.
- Levi, M. A. (2008). Deterring state sponsorship of nuclear terrorism. Council Special Report No. 39. Council on Foreign Relations. Retrieved from https://www.cfr.org/content/publications/attachments/Nuclear_Deterrence_CSR39.pdf.
- Klein, J. J. (2012). Deterring and dissuading nuclear terrorism. Journal ofStrategic Security, 5(1), 15-30. Retrieved from https://scholarcommons.usf.edu/jss/vol5/iss1/6/.
- United Nations. (2005). U.N. International Convention for the Suppression of Acts of Nuclear Terrorism. Retrieved from https://treaties.un.org/doc/db/terrorism/english-18-15.pdf.
- U.S. Department of State. (2015). The global challenge of chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear (CBRN) terrorism. Country Reports on Terrorism 2015 [Chapter 4]. Retrieved from https://2009-2017.state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/2015//index.htm.
Additional Readings (Available to OSU Students through the OSU Valley Library)
- Allison, G. (2004). How to stop nuclear terror. Foreign Affairs [Jan/Feb]. Retrieved from https://search.library.oregonstate.edu/permalink/f/1g9lfhc/TN_proquest214293059.
- Levi, M. (2008). Stopping nuclear terrorism. Foreign Affairs [Jan/Feb]. Retrieved from https://search.library.oregonstate.edu/permalink/f/1g9lfhc/TN_jstor_archive_620020273.
- Korbatov, A.B., Suzuki, E., &Goldblum, B. (2015). The fight against nuclear terrorism needs global cooperation, Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, 71(5). Retrieved from https://search.library.oregonstate.edu/permalink/f/1g9lfhc/TN_informaworld_s10_1177_0096340215590795.
- Mueller, J. (2009). Think again: Nuclear weapons. Foreign Policy [Dec 18]. Retrieved from from https://search.library.oregonstate.edu/permalink/f/1g9lfhc/TN_gale_ofa216896318.
- Stone, J. (2009). Al-Qaeda, Deterrence and Weapons of Mass Destruction, Studies in Conflict and Terrorism, 32(9), 763-775. Retrieved from https://search.library.oregonstate.edu/permalink/f/1g9lfhc/TN_informaworld_s10_1080_10576100903109693.