Source from website:
- (Full last name, first initial of first name). (Date of publication). Title of source. Retrieved from https://www.someaddress.com/full/url/
Source from print:
- (Full last name, first initial of first name). (Date of publication). Title of source. Title of container (larger whole that the source is in, i.e. a chapter in a book), volume number, page numbers.
If retrieving from a webpage:
- Berndt, T. J. (2002). Friendship quality and social development. Retrieved from insert link.
If retrieving from a book:
- Berndt, T. J. (2002). Friendship quality and social development. Current Directions in Psychological Science, 11, 7-10.
Author (last, first name). Title of source. Title of container (larger whole that the source is in, i.e. a chapter in a book), Other contributors, Version, Number, Publisher, Publication Date, Location (page numbers).
- Bagchi, Alaknanda. “Conflicting Nationalisms: The Voice of the Subaltern in Mahasweta Devi’s Bashai Tudu.” Tulsa Studies in Women’s Literature, vol. 15, no. 1, 1996, pp. 41-50.
- Said, Edward W. Culture and Imperialism. Knopf, 1994.
- Lastname, Firstname. “Title of Web Page.” Name of Website. Publishing organization, publication or revision date if available. Access date if no other date is available. URL .
- Last name, First name. Title of Book. Place of publication: Publisher, Year of publication.
- Davidson, Donald, Essays on Actions and Events. Oxford: Clarendon, 2001. https://bibliotecamathom.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/essays-on-actions-and-events.pdf.
- Kerouac, Jack. The Dharma Bums. New York: Viking Press, 1958.